Friday, February 17, 2012

In the Spirit of Starting a Book Blog...

And at the risk of showing how truly addicted to books I am, I decided it was time to update my book challenge pictures. You can check back at what my book shelves looked like when I started the project here.


Spiritual Life/Theology Shelf:

Fiction Shelf:

General Nonfiction and Biography Shelf:


As you can probably tell, I have the hardest time sitting down to read theology. I think they are all very good books, and I am excited to read them, but they just take me much longer.

I've only given in and read library books on a couple of occasions so far. A few more months (thinking very optimistically) should fill those shelves in with all black, and I'll be back to reading library books without guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment